This Competency Assessment assesses the following outcome(s):
MT450M3-3: Evaluate a firm’s marketing opportunities.
PC-3.2: Interact with others in a professional manner using appropriate communication and presentation skills.
Marketers monitor the internal metrics for their products as well as relying on companies that provide metrics and analytics on a constant basis regarding website activity, social media responses in certain demographic groups, etc. In this Assessment, you will access the metrics for the new company AHP and begin to analyze data and determine the opportunities involved for improving brand loyalty regarding a chosen product line.
Then create a minimum of 12 Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides with audio and additional title and reference slides, with notes below each slide for the marketing director (MD) and marketing team. Address the following checklist items based on the survey results, the provided scenario, chapter readings, and Learning Activities:
Checklist: Access the partial AHP CSR database information.
- Evaluate the marketing opportunities for your selected product line and the customer experience based on the survey data provided on tab 2 of the CSR database spreadsheet above.
- Recommend marketing opportunities for improving brand loyalty.
- Determine the brand personality of AHP according to Aaker (1997; as cited in Kotler & Keller, 2016, p. 163).
- Determine who influences the consumer buying decision and how marketing can improve upon the current influences.
- Determine the global marketing opportunities that you see if the majority of suppliers are located in the U.S. and either the kitchen appliances line or the furniture line is of increasing interest to consumers in the EU or Asia (your choice). (Reference Chapter 8.)
- Create a minimum of 12 Microsoft PowerPoint slides with audio and additional title and reference slides, with notes below each slide for the marketing director (MD) and marketing team.
Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2016). Marketing management (15th ed.) Boston, MA: Pearson.
Minimum Submission Requirements
If work submitted for this competency assessment does not meet the minimum submission requirements, it will be returned without being scored.
- Respond to all the checklist items in a thorough manner.
- Submit your response using correct English grammar and spelling.