No directly quoted material may be used in this project paper.
Resources should be summarized or paraphrased with appropriate in-text and Resource page citations.
The Mini-Paper is a single-page composition on an assigned question or topic. The paper is an opportunity for students to demonstrate their comprehension of the course material and to apply it to the situation presented. The paper is also an opportunity for the student to demonstrate his or her writing skills. Feedback will be provided for both content and grammar.
In the Discussions section of the classroom during the week that includes the Mini-Paper assignment, the instructor will post the Mini-Paper question topic that is unique to this class. These special Mini-Paper questions are NOT to be answered in the Discussions. The one-page response is to be submitted as a MS WORD document in your Assignment Folder by the due date specified.
- One full page, headed with the student’s name. (No cover page.)
- Narrative must be double spaced, with1 inch margins, written in #12 font.
- All supportive references must be cited in APA format with an in-text citation as well as a full citation on a separate Resources page.
- No directly quoted (copy/paste) material may be used in this project paper.
- Resources should be summarized or paraphrased with appropriate in-text and Resource page citations.