Although the term grant writing is often used in a generic manner, there are a number of specific grant types that grant writers in criminal justice and related fields may pursue. Please discuss the various types of grants listed below, and provide examples of each type.
- Using the library, course materials, textbook, and Web resources, research the various types of grants listed below:
- Block grants
- Employment grants
- Program grants
- Technology grants
- Construction grants
- Research grants
- Address the following in 2 pages:
- For each type of grant, answer the following:
- What is the purpose? Explain.
- What are the advantages? Explain.
- What are the disadvantages? Explain.
- Provide 1–2 examples of the type of grant.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.