Scenario: You are an ADNOC executive and at a recent board meeting the Chairman expressed concern about the fall of the oil prices and the decrease in oil consumption and what that means for the company. You have been put in charge of an innovation team to conduct an exploratory study of how the company should position itself, what skills it needs, and how it can train its existing employees.
- What paradigm shifts does your team need to make?
- How do you overcome creativity blocks?
- Apply each Condition of Creative Thinking to the scenario and describe how each condition would be fulfilled.
- Structure your answer in paragraphs of introduction, analysis, recommendation and conclusion.
Introduction: Problem should be clearly explained by your own words.
Analysis: Significance of the problem should be critically analyzed.
Recommendation: Suggestions for the problem solving should be provided. Ensure that you justify your suggestions.
Conclusion: Synthesize the ideas in your report into a clear and coherent conclusion.
- There is no word limit specified.
- You have two hours to complete this assessment.