- THE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY (1-2 pages)
Give a brief description of the company, the selected brand, its functionality and/ value offering.
- ANALYSIS OF THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT (3-4 pages)
Describe national trends that will affect the brand. Consider demographic changes, legislative actions, technological changes, economic trends, etc.
Provide here a SWOT analysis of your brands strengths and weaknesses, and the external environment creating opportunities and/or threats to your brand.
III. ANALYSIS OF THE TARGET MARKET (2-3 pages)
Use one or more of the common bases for segmentation: demographics, psychographics, geography, benefits, and/or usage.
- COMPETITVE FORCES ANALYSIS (2-3 pages)
- Describe the brand’s competitive advantage in terms of quality, price, selection, location, and service. Include here a set of POPs (points of parity to the
competition) and PODs (points of difference to the competition).
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of competitors to the brand, with respect to the following checklist: Market share; product quality; quality of
service; pricing; amount of advertising and promotion. Include a perceptual map of your brand versus the competition, using two positioning variables (avoid
reliance only on price and quality).
- PROMOTION MIX STRATEGIES (3-4 pages)
- List, discuss, and mix the “tools in the promotional toolbox” you will use – sales and direct marketing, advertising, public relations, and/or sales
- Include a mention of media placement for any of the “tools” you plan to use.
- MANAGEMENT AND PERSONNEL (<1 page)
Include a paragraph describing the education and work experience of the firm’s marketing executives and work experiences.
VII. CONCLUSION AND EVALUATION (2-3 pages)
List the assumptions you made while completing your project. State which assumptions must hold true in order for a sustainable conclusion.
THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED BY OUR WRITERS
Order your custom answer