Watch the video “Sales Management.” Summarize the strengths and weaknesses of personal selling when compared to other forms of marketing communications. Discuss the role a sales manager plays in improving the overall performance of salespeople. In replies to peers, discuss whether you prefer personal selling or other forms of marketing communications and explain why.
View “Sales Management” from the GCU Academics – Business, located on the YouTube website.
In a two- to three-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), explain the purpose of an income statement and how it reflects the firm’s financial status. Include important points that an analyst would use in assessing the financial condition of the company. Also, analyze Ford Motor Company’s income statement from its Ford Motor Company 2012 Annual Report (https://www.annualreports.com/HostedData/AnnualReportArchive/f/NYSE_F_2012.pdf)
Your paper must be formatted according to APA style
For this assignment, we have assigned each of you to one of the areas listed at the bottom of this page.
Part 1–Discovery: Click on the link to your website. Spend about 20 minutes investigating the information presented. Write a summary of what you discovered on your exploration.
Services & Campus Resources: https://www.mesacc.edu/student-life/services-campus-resources
Summarize what you discovered – Include
- the name of the department,
- the information presented on the website,
- the value or importance the information has for a role of a professor at the college.
- Why is this an important organization to know as a professor and how can this organization help you as a professor
DQ (P) – Discussion Question 1 – (PDQ directed at upcoming PA) Graduate Level
Prior to reading this DQ, please read the PA1 assignment and understand what the assignment is asking you to complete. Once you have an understanding of the PA1 assignment, please continue to the paragraph below to complete DQ1.
Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal database, research eight (8) peer-reviewed articles that can be used to answer your upcoming PA1 assignment. Your discussion should summarize the articles in such a way that it can justify any arguments you may present in your PA1 assignment and should be different from the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so forth).
Please note: This article summary should not be the only article researched for your PA1 assignment. You may (and should) have several other articles researched to fully answer your PA1 assignment. The concept of this DQ is to allow students to be proactive in the research necessary to complete this assignment. You may use your article summary, partially or in its entirety in your PA1 assignment.
Important: Please ensure that your reference for the article is in correct APA format, as your reference in your discussion post. Depending on which electronic database you use, you should see a “Cite” selection for your article. In addition, there should be a variety of articles summarized and as such, students should have different articles summarized. Your summary MUST include ALL of the following in your DQ post (include every item in the bullet list below, or you will not receive full credit):
Do these in order:
- In correct APA format, write the Reference of the article.
- Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose.
- Describe how you will use it in your upcoming assignment.
- Repeat for a total of eight (8) peer-reviewed sources.
Respond to listed statements in at least 300 words each statement . Do you agree or disagree with the statement.
Statement 1: There are some negative parts that can go along with faith-based reentry programs, one being what if the offender does not agree with the type of religious view that the program has. Not all offenders are Christians, and there for when attempting rehabilitate them there can be a religious conflict
Statement 2: As faith-based programs have grown across the country, the criminal justice field has witnessed the development of numerous faith-based initiatives aimed at rehabilitating and supporting incarcerated people and those returning from prison and jail.
1. Discuss and explain the importance of job analysis in
human resources management for event
2. Create a job description for two different posts in
event organizations. Include Job title; Reports to
whom; Job Summary; A list of Job duties; Job context;
Conditions of employment.
3. From the job descriptions that you created, choose
three of the duties that you listed for each post and
write a standard of performance for each duty in
4. Create a job specification for those two posts.
Include Job specification Title; Knowledge and
experience; Skills; Other attributes.
- As the CIO of a company engaged in business today, one of the main areas of focus is data protection. Discuss the key data protection points that must be taken into consideration prior to a strategy plan and policy being established for a company that has large data repositories and numerous external partners.
- Assess the value that the International Standards Organization (ISO) provides CIOs, regardless of the industry in which the company is engaged. Explain whether adherence to the standards is essential to overall security management
I will need 9 full pages, if you won’t do it DO NOT TAKE the assignment.
The file (Diversity in the Workplace and Strategic Planning) is the subject and the information of what you are going to write about. Please follow in the file name (603 paper instructions) and follow the rubric this paper has a lot of points, the paper will be evaluated based on the attached rubric. I also uploaded a previous file to avoid mistakes.
This paper needs 7th edition APA Format, I uploaded an example