You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
A. Prepare a report (suggested length of 8–12 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Identify one of the following healthcare management opportunities you encountered in one of the previous performance assessments completed in this program:
• Applications in Healthcare Values and Ethics
• Applications in Technology Applications in Healthcare
• Applications in Financial Resource Management in Healthcare
• Applications in Healthcare Management and Strategy
2. Identify one of the following professional lenses:
• technology professional
• clinical professional
3. Summarize the opportunity selected in part A1 from the perspective of the professional lens selected in part A2.
4. Provide a process overview by doing the following:
a. Describe the process as it is being performed today.
i. Describe the operational environment.
ii. Outline the sequence of events of the process.
iii. Describe the constraints of the process.
iv. Describe risk factors of the process.
5. Propose a process that addresses the constraints and risk factors identified in part A4aiii and part A4aiv by doing the following:
a. Describe the proposed process that addresses the constraints and risk factors identified in part A4aiii and part A4aiv.
i. Outline the sequence of events of the new process.
ii. Identify potential constraints of the new process.
iii. Identify potential risk factors of the new process.
iv. Discuss how this new process impacts its external environment.
6. Develop an implementation strategy for your proposed process from part A5 by doing the following:
a. Describe your implementation strategy for the proposed process.
i. Identify all stakeholders and their roles.
ii. Describe any new technology solutions.
iii. Describe any training impacts.
iv. Describe any operational considerations.
v. Identify all potential costs of implementation (both monetary and non-monetary).
b. Describe how you would deploy the strategy from part A6.
i. Illustrate a phased implementation of the strategy.
Note: A visual timeline, such as a Gantt chart, is an appropriate option for illustrating the phased implementation.
ii. Discuss how to collaborate with the stakeholders identified in part A6ai about the implementation of the proposed strategy.
7. Develop a solution monitoring and control plan.
a. Describe how you will measure and collect process performance data.
i. Describe the research methods qualitative, quantitative, mixed method) you would use to collect process performance data.
b. Describe how you will analyze the information.
c. Describe how you will communicate the results to stakeholders.
d. Describe the resources you would need to support ongoing monitoring of your control plan.
Note: Consider illustrating the ongoing monitoring in a dashboard.
B. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.