Research on this assignment and write 5 pages based on the question; Link Government censorship, nationalistic music and Romantic Period music stars with the popularity and influence of opera, and how “ Tosca” exploits these ideas within the opera.
Ensure that the assignment is original free from plagiarism and use journals and book as references.
Painting is widely regarded as the most popular artistic medium and is the one that most people associate with the practice of visual art. Discuss why this might be. Why not sculpture or architecture? Is there one medium within painting, for example oil paint, or tempera, that most represents this phenomenon?
1. Understanding the types of threats that are in existence will allow you to assess them and find a suitable solution to mitigate those risks. Good mitigation techniques include layered defenses, or defense-in-depth.
2. Explain layered defenses and describe the processes involved to ensure that layered defenses provide the appropriate level of network security. As part of the layered defense, be certain to discuss five (5) firewall types (ie. Application firewall) and suggest the most appropriate firewall to use when considering layered defenses. Defend your answer and position with additional research
Explain why your current test score and/or GPA’s might not accurately reflect your ability to be successful in the W. P. Carey School of Business. Please include information about your career goals. (500 words or less)
I am applying for double major in Arizona State University W.P.Cary school the applications are very competitive. So I want to convince the committee to accept me by showing them my ability to do well on the school and after school. I have worked as accountant from March 2006 To Jun 2009. I Graduated from commercial secondary institute with Accounting and book keeping major. I have my first draft and I want you edit it and add what its missing in 500 words
“Although some people argue that grades should be based entirely on students’ level of mastery, rewarding effort will teach students the importance of hard work.”
Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with this opinion. Support your views with specific reasons and examples from your own experience, observations, or reading.
When you are given an assignment on writing acustom essay, it at times proofs to be a daunting task. In some cases, your schedules may be too tight to take on a new writing assignment and other times you may not have the kind of talent and skill required to write a custom essay with very difficult and strict requirements. Since you want a good mark, you are compelled to look for a company offering custom essay writing services. However, on searching for one, the mere number of service providers that meets you throws you into a dilemma. You don’t know how to choose the company that will give you value for your money. Worry no more because you have found your help. Read on and you will be convinced to hit Order Now.
Custom essay writing duration
Acemywriter started offering custom writing services 7 years ago, while the start was rough, we were determined to make customer satisfaction our priority. We only had a few customers then but the number grew gradually and we now have a huge clientele. Despite the growth, we didn’t lose our values, customer satisfaction was still our priority. For all these years, we have been able to maintain our clients and most of the new clients we have received have been referrals from our satisfied return customer.
Why choose us for your custom essay
To maintain the excellence in our custom essay writing services, we only recruit professional writers and our editorial team has maintained high accuracy while assessing the essays before they are forwarded to our clients. They make sure the essays are plagiarism free, no grammar mistakes, the proper citation has been applied and that the paper is in line with the client’s needs.
Over the years, our writers have gained enough experience to take on any essay despite the subject your paper has to be on, how strict the requirements are, or how long the essay is required to be. We ensure that before we send the essay to the client, it has passed a complex check and that it is unique enough to wow your professor. But just in case the professor is not fully satisfied with your paper, our company gladly accepts corrections and we are always ready to rewrite the essays according to the professor’s demands for free.
Our testimonial section is proof that we have stood the test of time. Feel free to check them out then contact us for more details.
First and foremost, remember to go very carefully through all of the required materials before starting this assignment. There are two short videos and two short articles, plus two in-depth book chapters to go through. There are also some optional readings in the background materials that you can use for your paper. It is important to make sure you understand the ins and outs of Open Space Technology and Future Search before starting on this assignment, so make sure to go through the readings and videos carefully before you start on this paper.
For this assignment, you will be going through four scenarios. For each scenario, cite at least two of the readings from the background readings to support your answer. You need to cite at least four of the readings total for your paper—these can include both required and optional readings listed in the background materials. Your paper should be 5 pages in length: Not including cover and reference.
1. Suppose you win the lottery. Not sure what to do with all of your money, on an impulse you decide to buy a local college as you want to make a positive impact in your community. However, you soon find yourself a bit over your head as all day you have employees or students coming to your office with all kinds of advice, suggestions for changes that should be made, complaints, etc. Never having run a college before, you are a bit confused about how to deal with all of this input and you don’t really have a good idea about what to focus on. The college has about 300 employees and 800 students and want to find a way to get some more organized input and creative ideas for improving the college. Should you use Open Space Technology, Future Search, or neither? Explain your reasoning and justify your answer using at least two of the readings from the background materials.
2. A video game company starts out with five undergraduate students living in a dorm, but rapidly grows within three years to around 50 employees and $10 million a year in annual revenues. While the company is still expected rapid growth, there is still sharp tension between the very young video game designers and the older and more experienced executives who run the finance and marketing departments. In particular, the younger employees strive to develop new video games that are unique and much different than any other games available. However, the more experienced executives wish to take a more conservative route and come out with games that are similar to popular games produced by their competitors. The five founding partners are not sure which of these two directions to take and wish to receive input from all of their employees through some type of formal process. Should the CEO use Open Space Technology, Future Search, or neither? Explain your reasoning and justify your answer using at least two of the readings from the background materials.
3. An insurance company has most of its employees in three different departments – sales, accounting, and information technology. The CEO is always receiving input from the sales department, as most of the salesforce is very outgoing and they don’t hesitate to give their opinions or make requests. On the other hand, employees in accounting and information technology tend to be quiet and shy and rarely speak up. The CEO notices that there is considerably higher turnover in the accounting and information technology departments, and thus becomes concerned that perhaps employees in these departments are leaving because they are dissatisfied with decisions the CEO has made or because they feel the salesforce is overly favored. There are about 50 employees in each department. The CEO wishes to find a process by which a wider range of employee input can be obtained. Should the CEO use Open Space Technology, Future Search, or neither? Explain your reasoning and justify your answer using at least two of the readings from the background materials.
4. A CEO initiates an Open Space Technology conference. At the start of the conference, the CEO provides a list of topics he wants covered and also gives his opinion on what kind of outcomes he wants from the conference. He also makes attendance at the conference mandatory. When the conference starts, participants all volunteer to give sessions on the topics proposed by the CEO. A few participants propose to give sessions on other topics not mentioned by the CEO, but very few employees come to these sessions and instead go to the sessions covering topics suggested by the CEO. At the end of the conference, the CEO is presented with a carefully worded summary of the conference and given conclusions that the CEO wanted to hear. However, after the conference ends and employees go back to work they are very slow at implementing the recommendations from the conference. What do you think went wrong? Which major principles or concepts of Open Space Technology do you think the CEO violated? Explain your reasoning, and cite Leith (1996) and at least one other source on Open Space Technology to support your answer.
Will attach supportive documents
Continue with the training topic you selected for Case 1. (The ADDIE steps are explained in the Gardner videos presented on each of the Module’s Background pages).
Walk through, step by step, the Evaluation phase of the ADDIE model, covering everything in detail. Be as specific as possible. If there is unknown information, make logical assumptions to fill in the information needed and include a section in your paper showing the assumptions you made. Bring in at least one source found outside of your course materials to help build your paper (be sure to cite sources).
Evaluation. The evaluation phase is ongoing throughout the design process. Its purpose is to ensure that all stated goals of the learning process will meet the specified needs. Another objective of this phase is to identify on-the-job performance following completion of the course, and to ensure that business needs are met.
Phase: Evaluation Only! All 4 pages should be on this phase only. Please review attachment Case # 3 to fully understand assignment. The scenario is listed below. Email me if there are any questions please.
Scenario listed below in red:
a. How to clean a motel room. You will be the Instructional Designer writing an ADDIE plan to train 10 motel supervisors to conduct ongoing training for new employees who are working from the ground up in the hospitality industry. These new housekeeping employees have never cleaned motel rooms before.
a. Formative Evaluation
b. Summative Evaluation
o Apply the four steps of the Kirkpatrick model.
o Figure and discuss the components of ROI ( Return of Investment) of your training program.
Once you have completed this last phase of the ADDIE Model including the ROI, submit your paper to the Case 4 dropbox by the assignment due date.
Required Reading information:
Bullen, D. (2014). How top companies make the ROI case for employee training.
Gardner, J. [jclarkgardner]. (2011, October 8). The ADDIE evaluation phase [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBoI0wBo4vw. Standard YouTube license.
Heathfield, S. (2016). Steps to create a career development plan. Retrieved from https://www.thebalance.com/steps-to-create-a-career-development-plan-1917798
Shepherd, C. (2017). Assessing the ROI of training. Retrieved from http://www.fastrak-consulting.co.uk/tactix/Features/tngroi/tngroi.htm#Making%20ROI%20work%20for%20you
4 pages should not include face sheet or reference page. Will attach supporting documents. Thanks
Module 8 Capstone Assignment
In this final Capstone Assignment, you will create a plan to present to
the person(s) identified in TD2 of module 8 for the organization and
topic of interest you selected at the beginning of the Capstone
course. Your entire assignment should be between 10-12 pages.
Create a 1-year plan that includes the following:
An Executive Summary page at the beginning of the plan (Hint:
do this after you complete the entire plan)
A well thought out plan that includes the following:
Background�of the organization (missions, goals,
Needs/Recommendations�Based on your analyses
conducted throughout the course for your organization
Implementation plan to achieve your goals within the
next year (includes training methods and coaching as
Assessment and Evaluation
State when you plan to assess and evaluate
implementation plan , e.g., once per quarter end
Identify the type of assessment and evaluations
you plan to use
Identify resources (Cost, facilities/location, training
material, technology, scheduling, and identify coaches,
consultants, and or external instructors, etc.)
Curriculum (Include a calendar of events for at least 1
year, e.g., training sessions, workshops, assessments,
In your conclusion, state your expectations, e.g., by the end of
the year I expect 50% of the organization to be trained, C-level
training complete and train the trainer begins, all personnel
knowledgeable in area X, etc. Also, provide a contingency plan
on what you will do to ensure the organization success
1 / 2
continues, e.g., develop handbooks/policies, follow up training,
workshops at least every six months after the first year of
Include title and references pages (not included in the total
10-12 page count)
Write your paper in APA style format (edition 6)
Proofread for spelling and grammar errors
Use at least 10 references with at least 5 sources from the
Insert tables and graphs in APA style as applicable within the
plan or you can add as appendices (e.g., to present strategic
analyses, costs, calendar, etc).
essay question – ‘Will … digital knowledge…open new horizons for the human art of thinking and creating knowledge?’ (Belisle 2006, p.55).
how digital technologies have changed the way we access knowledge, the benefits as well as the disadvantages. discuss how it influences young people to learn and the possible psychological and social ramifications that too much access can have on their cognitive developments.