Identify and interview the following three subjects (One child welfare social worker, one family, one direct-service child welfare worker/provider). Develop a list of 8 – 10 questions (interview protocol) to accompany you during your interview process. Interviews are not to exceed 30 minutes in length. It may be helpful to digitally or audio record your interviews. Please make sure that you obtain permission from your subjects before recording. You will utilize the same interview protocol for all three interviews. Therefore, it is important to develop appropriate general questions that can be directly addressed to all three subjects
Select three of the following items below to frame your interview focus and your interview protocol
1. Identify how services to children & families are provided along a continuum, from the least restrictive environment to services that substitute natural families.
2. Discuss the history of programs and services for children and families.
3. Explore the roles of the family in the lives of children and how these roles differ.
4. Interpret how social issues such as poverty, violence, drug abuse, and homelessness impact children and their families.
5. Examine the role of the child welfare worker in various types of services for children and families.
6. Identify the skills necessary to effectively work with vulnerable children ,
Your final product should include the following items written in Times New Roman 12-point font:
*Project overview/introduction (1 page with the One child welfare social worker, one family, one direct-service child welfare worker/provider)
Interview protocol (1 page) (25 points)
Project summary/findings/conclusion (1 page One child welfare social worker, one family, one direct-service child welfare worker/provider)