A. Create a personal educational philosophy on learning (suggested length of 1–2 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Select a learning theory that you identify with from one of the following categories:
2. Explain how the selected theory aligns to your current view of teaching.
3. Describe how this theory would help you understand student needs in the classroom at two different grade levels (<link is hidden> 7th grade and 12th grade, 1st grade and 5th grade). I choose Kindergarten and 4th grade
4. Describe how using this theory would help you address two learning barriers that students commonly experience in the classroom.
5. Describe generally how using this theory would help you meet the learning needs of a diverse population of students, including one specific example to support your description.
B. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.