Research papers Hub will write your paper.
Instructions: In Chapter Two of Essential Inventory Management, Muller covers different tactics to create an argument in favor for disposing of dead stock.
For this assignment, you need to create a business proposal (this is in a letter/proposal format not in an essay format) to management arguing for the company to dump dead stock in your warehouse. You will need to demonstrate the impact of the K Factor and create an inventory analysis report listing. (Refer to Exhibit 2-8 and 2-9 in Chapter 2).
1. List or create at least 3 dead stock items (give them names, can be real or fake)
2. Demonstrate the impact of carry costs on your existing dead stock through the K Factor.
3. Create an inventory analysis report listing of the dead stock.
4. Report your findings in a persuasive proposal to your corporate office. Include both the K Factor diagram and the inventory analysis report in your memo and a proposed method of removing the inventory.
1. Paper should include a cover page
2. Paper should be a minimum of two written pages
3. Paper should include a reference page & in-text citations referencing your course text-book and any other outside research you deem necessary to make your argument stronger.
4. You may either create hypothetical inventory (<link is hidden> widgets) with fabricated numbers, or you can use actual stock from your current company.
5. Please use Times New Roman font – 12 point.
6. Proper English, writing styles, grammar, and spelling will be expected and heavily graded.