Informative Information of Effectiveness of Telemedicine/E-Learning
Students will select an approved advanced topic in healthcare management for their midterm paper assignments. My topic will be over the effectiveness of E-Learning in Healthcare settings. Telemedicine is a very fast-growing area of healthcare information technology. Is peer-to-peer learning actually effective through e-learning and are patients getting the best/most effective care by healthcare professionals learning/assessing through e-learning.
1. The paper must be in APA format and include a title page and references with appropriate in-text citations.
2. The body of the paper should be a minimum of 5 pages but shall not exceed 8 pages. The title page and references page do NOT count as part of the pages allocated for the body.
3. The paper should have an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. Subheadings should be used appropriately to delineate different sections of the paper.
4. Students should NOT take a definitive stance on their selected issues until they write their conclusions. Rather, they should present a well-researched argument for both sides and leave it up to the reader to decide.
5. Remember, if you make a statement of fact, it must be cited! Do not plagiarize someone else’s work!
I have attached the rubric on how it will be graded so you can keep certain things in mind too. PLEASE remember that a stance on the topic should not be made until the very end conclusion paragraph.