Your case study report should be structured as follows:
- Introduction (approximately 100 words) – Provide an overview of your report (e.g., purpose, scope etc).
- Identify the main issues and problems(approximately 100 words)
- Analyse and evaluate critically all relevant issues (approximately 400 words).
- Recommendations (approximately 100 words)
- Conclusion (approximately 100 words) – Summarise and synthesise your report.
You can use subheadings if you think proper. We expect a professional report from you with properly edited. Please adhere strictly to ACU Academic Integrity as stated in the Unit Outline as well as Assessment Policy and Procedures.
THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED BY OUR WRITERS
Order your custom answer