Your case study report should be structured as follows:
- Introduction (approximately 100 words) – Provide an overview of your report (e.g., purpose, scope etc).
- Identify the main issues and problems(approximately 100 words)
- Analyse and evaluate critically all relevant issues (approximately 400 words).
- Recommendations (approximately 100 words)
- Conclusion (approximately 100 words) – Summarise and synthesise your report.
You can use subheadings if you think proper. We expect a professional report from you with properly edited. Please adhere strictly to ACU Academic Integrity as stated in the Unit Outline as well as Assessment Policy and Procedures.