letter for graduation and RUA transition
1. How do you hope you have changed in terms of knowledge and skills, and personally?
2. What would you like to remind yourself about your inspiration for choosing this career?
3. You will be preparing to take the NCLEX exam and to start your first job as a baccalaureate-prepared nurse. Are there any words of encouragement that you would like to tell your future self?
4. Are there any words of caution you want to tell yourself—pitfalls to avoid?
5. What kind of nurse do you hope you have become? What further growth and change do you envision for yourself?
6. (One Page) create that represents your inspiration for becoming a nurse. It may be a picture, a collage, a series of quotes, and so forth. Choose words and images that are meaningful to you. This should be a picture that you can post somewhere, perhaps where you study, in order to motivate yourself as you move forward on your journey to become a nurse. (Motivational quotes and talk about family as being inspirational my nieces, nephew, goddaughter, sisters, parents, cousins, and friends)
7. What does your inspiration mean?
8. Name one concept that challenged you during this course.
9. What has been the greatest lesson you have learned?
10. How will what you have learned help you be successful in nursing school.