1. Post the question you have been assigned and your answer to that question. Assignment needs to be a minimum of 300 words. Your answer to the question needs to incorporate and make specific reference to the textbook. The references need to be discussed as to how they apply to your observations in response to the assignment question. Remember to cite your sources—give credit where credit is due.
2. At the end of your assignment post a question to the class related to the question you have answered. The question needs to be related to the topic—something you might have thought about when you were completing your assignment.
APA format needs to be used for documenting your sources within and at the end of the assignment and responses.
– Positive Psychology: The Scientific and Practical Explorations of Human Strengths
– Pursuing Human Strengths: A Positive Psychology Guide
3. Contrast the core emphases of Individualism and Collectivism. (Refer to chapter 2) Information needs to be integrated and not a separate report or each. The text needs to be referenced and the references need to be discussed critically as to how they apply and not simply reported; observations need to be in your own words reflecting an understanding of the information.