Write a paper using empirical research articles. The paper is to be a minimum of 3 pages of text not including title page, abstract, and reference page.
-Articles need to be submitted with the paper.
-Assignment needs to be a minimum of 3 pages.
-The APA format needs to be used for paper—title page, abstract, DS Citations and Reference Page.
1. Select a topic of your choice related to Positive Psychology.
2. Find 2 empirical research articles (from full-text empirical research journals) from the positive psychology literature on this topic. Do not use JSTOR because it is not as current and does not have the quality of research needed for this paper.
3. Compare and contrast the information from each article on this topic; information needs to be integrated (not a separate report of each) with specific references to each article on how the information compares and contrasts. Information needs to be discussed point-by-point as to how it compares or contrast.
4. Discuss the similarities and differences in the methods used for the research in the 2 empirical articles.
5. Discuss your observations and conclusions as to the contribution of this research to the field of positive psychology.