“Protocols for Streaming Services” section
● Find and identify if any of the existing vulnerabilities would or could lead to a no-go on the M&A.
● Review common streaming protocols,
○ explain how they work,
○ describe any known vulnerabilities,
○ explain how to secure the new company from cyber attacks.
● M&A related questions.
○ What are the technical vulnerabilities associated with the protocols involved the target company is leveraging?
○ Have those been mitigated? And to what extent (i.e., has the risk been reduced to zero, reduced somewhat, shifted to a third party, etc.)?
○ What residual risk to the target company’s assets and IP remain?
○ Would those risks extend to the current (takeover) company after the merger, and would that be bad enough to cancel the M&A? If yes, then, what should the target company do to further mitigate the risk? How should the takeover company mitigate the risk?
○ What are the costs associated to the target company (implementing the appropriate mitigation)?
If the takeover firm has to take additional measures, identify those costs as well.
THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED BY OUR WRITERS
Order your custom answer